What Is My Color?


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.


Ok, First of all I don't play magic: The gathering. I don't even know how to play it. It sounds interesting, but no one I know playing it. So I just left it as it is.

Actually I found the test while browsing around, and having nothing to do... I took it. Walla, I'm blue... LOL. I thought I would black, but maybe I'm not cut up to be black anymore. :P

You value knowledge, logic, and deceit. You love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At your best, you are brilliant and progressive. At your worst, you are treacherous and cold. Your symbol is a water droplet. Your enemies are green and red.
But then again... It actually suit me. I truly treasure logic and deceit is my game. I aimlessly pursue wisdom while manipulate others (mostly things) to my advantage. I'm cold (and blur) but I don't quit sure about treachery. It also says that my enemies are green and red. Heck... They're both my fav colors. Maybe I do keep my enemies close. I even liked them... Haha...

But still, this is just for fun, and everything is fun when you're bored. So... What Color Are You?

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can I add songs to my iPhone without deleting the songs already there? Every time I add songs to my iPhone it deletes the songs that are already there.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.splatweb.org/forum/index.php?topic=17290.new#new]unlock iphone[/url]