Darkness or lights?

I've walk the darkness and I hate it
I've been consumed by it and I dread it
But if I try to grasp the light
All I can reach is emptiness

If I try to look into the light
It blinded the eyes
Do I need to see by heart?

In the light its not all that great
Hidden agenda roam free
Backs stabbers lurking around
At least darkness don't lie
At least darkness don't hide
We just can't see what's coming

I'm now walking gray
Hating the darkness
Annoyed by the lights
Where do I belong?
Where should I be?
Will heart show me the way?
Will lust obey me?
Will the wisdom be pure
Or will it be corrupt as the world its in?

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: