I Need To Kill...

I need to kill the time...
*bored*

Yeah im so bored that i opened this buletin and actually thinking about posting something but i dont know what to post, so im just gonna "merapu* around

If only i got my pc here, or something close to it...
im using this old desktop pc, a 700mhz pIII with a 128mb ram, and yeah its suck. I cant play games here accept the text, browserbased game im playing (starkingdoms.com) and ive sent all my warleaders on both server 1 and server 2. So theres nothing else i can do there. i just have to wait for my war leaders back. And that is tomorrow

I cant even use photoshop here. So I cant try the tutorials ive download and i dont even know if im i would have time back home. The sure thing is, if i start photoshopping tonight, i wont be sleeping...
I downloaded too much tutorials and it would take me all night, and i cant actually stop when i start "shopping"

I would bring my rig here, but then, i would be bored home... and at home, without internet, without actually having anything to do, i might go crazy. So thats not an option. So i guess i have to bear with this pc (patiently). what the heck, i guess it can train me to be a more patient man... :P

have a nice day...

p/s I actually wrote this in my space buletin and i guess... what the hack, lets post it here.... :P

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: