Print Screen - How To

Ok, here is a story...

Yesterday, when I was talking with my friend online, He (yes, a man), was saying about how beautiful a girl next to him (that he doesn't know) and I said (joking) that I will report it to his girl and send him the screenshot of my YM. He knows its a joke so he doesn't really care but he asked me how did I do the screenshot. So I guide him doing so and I notice even how simple thing is, there might be someone who don't know it. So I'm doing this tips just because I want to (or because I don't have anything better to do with this blog)


Step 1

Make sure the window that you want to Print Screen is active or in front of other windows.


Step 2

Press "Alt + Print Screen" on your keyboard. Some laptop may label it as "PrtSc". Press only the "Print Screen" button if you want the screenshot of the whole desktop


Step 3

Open your Image Editor, here I would use something that almost every Windows OS have, Microsoft Paint. It should be under Start > All Program >Accessories > Paint in Windows XP.



Step 4

Now in Paint, click edit > paste


Now the window that you want should be in the paint work area.


Step 5

Save it by clicking file > save and chose the type as JPG/JPEG to keep the file small. And You're done!!!

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: