I want a Shuffle...

Its been a long time since I'm craving to have something (I'm cheap), and even longer since I last wanted to buy something that is not a part of my Sempron PC, but, maybe because I dong bring my 'Precious' here, now I really wanted an iPod Shuffle badly.

Why I want one?

I usually did not subdue to my lust, I have to admit that this is quite difficult to suppress. The main reason why I want one is because my ears haven't heard a high quality audio device for quite some times. Listening music through my N-gage or this cheap computer speaker just5 doesn't cut it. I miss my loud thumping, low vibration bass from my ATP 3 back home. Yes ATP 3 is considered 'antic' now but it has been with me, satisfying me since 1999.

So for now, I need a quick and practical replacement for it and my eyes just caught a glimpse of a Shuffle some where before and were hooked by it. Its is very-very small, and the sound is quite reasonable (but the price doesn't). I hate to own any bulky device as my N-gage is bulky enough for my pockets to hold. I hate to be constrained by the thing I wear (thats why I hate Jeans). So, Shuffle is very intriguing as I can literally clip it anywhere with only the ear-phones wires to worry about.


Now, iPod Shuffle is on top of my wanted list but I need to conserved my money for a while as I cant quite calculate my monthly budget yet. Maybe in another month or two. :(


* the other thing in my WANTED LIST * (not in order)

- A new PC ( Maybe a AM2 dual core with some decent PCI-e graphic card and a gig of ram)
- A SLR Digicam (maybe not in the near future)
- A PS3/PSP/XBox360 ( I can't make my mind yet)
- A... I don't know, I don't really want any of this. Its just that it would maker me a bit happier if I have them.

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: