Revival Project - Intro

Firstly Selamat Hari Raya to all muslim friends. Its been a very short raya for me this year as I only got 2 off days for raya. But this post isn't about me whining about how I don't have the time to visit my friends during raya, but this is my blunt attempt to 'revive' my old 500mhz intel celeron PC.

I've been working in KL for about 3 month now, and I didn't bring my trustworthy companion here, my Sempron 3000 PC. I was thinking of bringing it here but my sister is using it back home and postponed it for a while. Now I was thinking to buy a new low spec PC for her, or assemble me a PC as powerful as my pocket can give me. So now, I'm waiting for AMD (as rumors I hear) to launch its new desktop processor, The Phenom processors, before I make any decision on what system I'm going to use. That would probably take to the end of this year, so that leave me another 2 month with no PC at my dispatch which is quite intolerable for me.

And then, during raya, I scrap my old PC from my storage room, unassemble it all, and take out all my PC conponent that I have and I realize that I might be able to 'revive' this PC back and I can still use it for the mean time.


So, I pack all of the stuff in my beg, and begins this uncertain REVIVAL PROJECT.

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: