I'm laughing out loud...

If you read my previous post, I have mention that I need a good laugh. Maybe I got more than what i ask for. I still can't stop laughing while writing this.

You see... after watching Doolittle, I browse around peoples' blog and I found one with interesting/creative answer to exam papers... here

This is my fav one as it seems similar to those question that I have been struggling to answer during my study days. I wish I could be that funny while trying to figure out the answer.



I can't still stop laughing to those, but I will be going to bed when I can. Adios...

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: