A lonely night, and I feel like bloging

The time on the taskbar is showing 12:17 am. I am at my uncle's house, alone, companied by a 3G broadband powered acer Aspire laptop in front of me and a secondhand tv box on my right side showing 'nightline'. I am out on the balcony, if I can really call it , as here, I got a tv set and a Sony stereo. and of cource is the place I would rest my body later in the morning, when I'm feeling like it. It is raining lightly, and the night breeze is really refreshing, but I better remember to light the mosquito coil or I'll be scratching when I wakes up.

I am actually have no idea what to do on the net as I am not online as frequently as I use to, so I'm quite lost now. What should I look for, What should I do, What???

The utorrent is of course on downloading 2 Korean comedy movies, 'I am a cyborg, but thats okay' and 'To catch a virgin ghost', which I'm hoping to get a good laugh later. I really like comedy movies thats out of the ordinary and I really need some laugh now.

My IM client, Yahoo Messenger and Skype is on but I am currently on invisible mode. Don't feel like talking to anyone tonight. Maybe later...

The Nightline is over and I'm watching 'Dr Doolittle 2'... :)

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: