Smiley Mask

Happy, does it even a word for me?
Is it even a feeling for me?
Because all I see, happy is just a mask I wear

Yes I am happy, there is no doubt about it.
But even in despair, I am still smiling.
Why can't I throw away the mask?
Why couldn't I just let my face be read?

I am a fake, Yes I am.
Smiling when I don't have to,
smiling when I shouldn't do.
The Ego of not letting anyone go through,
is really a pain.
Maybe someday I'll die because of my Ego.

Please Ego,
Let me throw away the mask.
Let me smile with my own face.
And let me cry when I really should.

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: