I just want to be free?

I just want to be free
I just want to be me
Even if being me I'll loose you?

Why?
Why would I have to lie
Faking life till I die
Can't I just be this fool and still love you?

I just want to have you yes I do
Till my life met its end
I just want to be your man
But I doubt that you'll have me
Even if I do what you want me
For you I'm just a fool chasing after you

I just want to be free

I just want to be me
Even if being me I'll loose you?

Why?
Why would I have to lie
Faking life till I die
Can't I just be this fool and still love you?

You know?
The good things when you can keep your files in the HDD is that when you are bored, you can scour around and found those stupid things you have done in the past.

And one that I found tonight was this.



I belive this is when I found a lyricless song and try to make up a lyric for it. The lyric is about a strugle to be oneself. Should he be? The question that has no answer.

But I think now he won't as he know better to adept. Take a few rules, and corrupt it for your own.

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: