Hard Drive


There is no such thing as too much hard disk space.
It is actualy on a poster, a western digital poster that hanging on my wall. And its realy true. My Hard disk space is at it's limit. And I don't think It will ever enough.

Yup, That is the view of My Computer a couple of days ago. Hmm... Quite intresting isn't it?

And as I'm wondering around my files, wondering which one to be deleted, I got another disturbing screenshot.


Yup, even I wonder, what the heck was in there? And after browsing around My Picture folder, I found no file to delete. What the hell am I keeping there? I don't even keep my digital photo there. Hmm...

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: