There Is No More Blogger in beta

The new version of Blogger in beta is dead!
Long live the new version of Blogger!
(P.S. The old version of Blogger is not dead, but it would like to retire for a little while... maybe go to Hawaii or play World of Warcraft all day? It begs you to let it play World of Warcraft all day.)

Lol... They are playing with words I see. Haha... When I logged in just now, I actually read the latest news just because of those words. I see that the beta version of blogger is no more and they have realesed the new blogger version. I haven't check it out yet if there is any thing diferent from beta version, but I'm not seeing any on my way here. Hmm... maybe beta has no bug? I wonder... :)

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: