Mirror Mirror


Mirror on the wall...

I don't need magic mirror, mirror that can talk. I just want plain mirror.
I don't need magic mirror, mirror that show the good on me, I just want plain mirror.
I don't need magic mirror, mirror that reflex lies just to make me happy, I just want plain mirror.

I just want plain mirror, that will show the true good about me, and don't mind to bash me, showing what bad about me, so that I know what I am, so that I can change if I want to.

Mirror on the wall...

Somehow I just want a friend just like you, plain, true...

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: