Vexing South Park

Thanks To South Park Studio, I am now a South Park Character... Nah...

Actualy, I am currenty looking at layout code that I am currently using and I've opened the layout maker's blog (darrendelaye). And in there I found out about this South Park Character maker and I have just tried it out.


This Should be Me?

The Hair : My hair is messy, but not that long now. (I wish it was)
The Eye : Just plain stuff.
The Mouth : I'm smiling when I'm making this.
The Shirt : I love to wear round neck t-shirt, white is one of my favourite.
The Pants : Just plain.
The Headphone : I like to listen to music.
The sweat: I sweat alot.
The Plaster : I am a careless person. I cut my finger yesterday. :(
The Icecream : Why? Haha... I just love them. :)

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: