The Thing That Crowded My Hard Drive

Hmmm... I found this interesting outdated list of the movies and anime collection I have. I thought I would share it here as I dont really have anyting to blog about. :P

- movie -

Accepted
Basic Instinct
Corpse Bride
Flushed Away
Gong
My Little Bride
My Sassy Girl
My Boss My Studen
OPEN SEASON
Over The Hedge
Re-Cycle
road trip
Sabrina the teenage witch - The Movie
Sepet
The Covenant
the wig
The Theif Lord
Tipah Tertipu
Yours Mine & Ours
Feast
The Naked Gun
Miami Vice
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Devilman
scary movie 4
5ive girls
A Scanner Darkly
ANTITRUST
Hackers
Hollow Man II
A Nightmare on Elm Street 7 - New Nightmare, Wes Craven's
Bloodrayne
Dungeons and Dragons 2
HACKERS 2 - OPERATION TAKEDOWN
The Girl Next Door
The Lake House
The Omen
waking life
Pan's Labyrinth
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest
Remp-IT
Silent Hill
Superman Returns
Thank You For Smoking
The Da Vinci Code
The Departed
A World Without Thieves
Sukeban Deka Codename Asamiya Saki
V.For.Vendetta
Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban
LOTR The Fellowship Of The Ring
Ju-On
Last Samurai
Night Watch
Monster House
The wicker man


- Completed Anime -

Vandread
Blue Submarine No 6
.Hack//Liminality
.Hack//Integration
Boys Be
Onegai Twins
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083
Gundam Wing
Steamboy Movie
Macross 7 Dynamite
Macross 7 encore
Patlabor 2 The Movie
Akira Movie
Gene Shaft
Apple Seed Movie
Last Exile
Gensomaden Saiyuki
SHE The Ultimate Weapon
Full Metal Alchemist
Wolf Rain
Onegai Teacher
Blood - The Last Vampire Movie
King of Fighters - Another Day
Battle Programmer Shirase
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal Panic FUMOFFU
Full Metal Panic The Second Raid
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruitbasket
Jigoku Shoujo
Aishiteru ze Baby


- Not So Complete Anime -

Initial D
Naruto
Eyeshield 21
D.Gray-man
Death Note

Keep in mind that this is a really "outdated" list I got from my thumb drive. Hmm... I wonder how much have this list actually grew in 2 month...

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: