Argh.... *Layout Pain*

So... I'm currently trying to figure out how to customize my logger layout (finaly) and if anyone viewing now would see that it is kinda suck. Hehe... I made this without anything in mind actually, I just run my Photoshop and just do anything that came in my mind and the last thing I do is the shadow thinggi and so came the header.

I have put in the codes for blogger widget stuff but now I have to figure out how to format the font. I don't know why some of the font (the navigation) goes center while I don't even assign it. My eyes are kinda blury now so I will stop staring at the codes for a while.

This is this page's current view


Well, I actually have another layout for this blog, but i can only use it after I have figure out this widget thinggi... Till then, I will use this temporary one, or I'll make a new one.

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: