My Current Layout - Welcome The Light

Wandering around, I just realized that I didn't even introduced my current layout.
/*-----------------------------------------------
- Cor2upted Creation -
Name : Welcome the Light
Designer : vexedprob
URL : http://vexedprob.blogspot.com
Date : 13 Jan 2007
Email : cybersoul.ink(at)gmail.com
----------------------------------------------- */

I named this layout "Welcome the Light" because this design is too bright on top. Yeah, I don't really know why, but I tend to design my blogger a little contradict with my usual design which is dark and creepy. Well, to tell you the truth, I actually have a couple of darker pre-design I made, but I don't feel like using them. Maybe my blog really welcomes the light.

The "beta" name for this layout was actually "sincall". Why? Because I feel Like it. Hehe... Actually, thats what first came in my mine when I'm saving my html file. Maybe at that time I was actually going for a dark theme. At first I was making a 2 column layout like an ordinary blogger layout but after a few consideration (I seen a cool 1 column blogger layout) I made up my mind to make this a 1 column layout which is actually a popular style used for wordpress theme.

The Header for this layout was actually a photoshopped picture of a coconut tree in front of my house. I picked it, at random when I was browsing for picture tu be use. Its an old pictures, but some how, I see it fit to be the header.

As image I used for my header is mine and I actually code it from scratch, I can proudly announced that all content for this layout (except for the blogger addons), is mine... Hahahahhahaha (Laughing in a very obsessive manners) :P

This layout is not completed yet, and it will never be. I will frequently add anything I want or edit anything I don't like until I am not using this anymore. So expect changes from time to come....

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: