2 days offline and a new blogger layout.

Due to some difficulties I had 2 days of network problem and I couldn't get online. And during those 2 days, I actually made another layout for blogger based on what I have made before this current layout. I have striped all the image from the layout and now its a fully Color Customiseble Layout. You can actually change almost all the color easyly in the "font and colors" tab in blogger control panel. But for now, only the colors. I haven't set so that it is font customiseble yet.

/*
-----------------------------------------------
- Cor2upted Creation -
Name : Cooper Rat V2
Designer : vexedprob
URL : http://vexedprob.blogspot.com
Date : 17 Jan 2007
Email : cybersoul.ink(at)gmail.com
----------------------------------------------- */


This is how it looks so far...

I still got some error on it so I might be on it for a while even if the one I'm currently using isn't quite finished.

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: