My Vexing Layout.

Wargh... I should get a hold to my self. Can't I stay with a layout more than a month? I am now wondering how to organize the bottom black layer of this current layout (welcome the light) but I don't know what to do with it. I just felt something was wrong. And wondering the thing I should change, I just made a conclusion that I could just change everything.

A new layout. I wonder how should I do it. Should it be another single column layout or should I try to adopt phpnuke style and make it a 3 column layout. Or I could also made it 2 column above and one column at the bottom. Uhuk... To many choices, yet I am not "that" good. Can I really do the things that came in my mind? I wonder...

I am currently browsing zens garden layouts for "the road to enlightenment". Haha... Seriously some of the design there really is interesting.

But really, do I have the time to create a whole new design, or should I just alter my current one. But I think this layout is to bright for me... Wahahahahhaahhahaha *evil laugh*

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: