Stolen? What If...

What would you say to me if I sold my soul
To the devil
Would you knel to me and deny
Yourself the effection
What would you say to me if I sold my soul
To the devil
If I ask you why confuse myself in corruption
I tried so too hard to try
Hardly try
What in the world what it's like to be stolen?
I was left in the dark feeling sorry and thank me
What in the world what it's like to be stolen?
What in the world did you do?
Why??????


Huh... This song has been in my head since I can't remember when... But I still haven't bored by it. The words seems dark yet its only a question...
What would you say to me if I sold my soul to the devil?

Seriously, I really want to know. What would anyone say to me if I really sold my soul ( If there is anyway that I can sell it). Hmm...

And What does it really feel to be stolen... Have I ever been stolen? Can been lost be called stolen? I wonder... as I'm now lost without knowing where to go...
why confuse myself in corruption

Yeah this world is now corrupted, should I joint it or cor2upt it my own way? :P

Pelawak Durja

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: